Friday, May 17, 2013

3 verses

Every once in a while, I get this feeling that some of the stuff I'm reading that morning is for someone who reads my blog each day.

Now I don't say that because I think I'm all that &  a bag of chips.

It's just that some mornings I get this sense that some of the verses that stood out are verses that someone(s) need to read - that for whatever reason, they apply to something going on in these people's hearts & lives.

So, here's 3 verses that kinda stood out this morning - some or all of which someone reading this blog needed to read, hear & absorb today...


2 Timothy 1:

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear & timidity, but of power, love, & self-discipline.

12b For I know the One in whom I trust, & I am sure that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until the day of his return.

14 With the help of the Holy Spirit who likes within us, carefully guard what has been entrusted to you.

No comments: