Monday, June 3, 2013

1 day @ a time

Hebrews 10:35-36

Do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

     no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

     so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He promised.



I wish I had time & space to tell you all that's behind these 2 verses for me.

Let me just say they are varied, multi-faceted, & multi-layered.

These 2 verses are 2 of a small group of verses I've carried in my heart for the last 6 or 7 years.

They are verses that have sustained me through the vagaries, highs, lows, certainties, confusion, cluelessness, & torment.


But what's more important is if & how these 2 verses speak to you.

Will you share with me if & how they do?

No comments: