Monday, November 14, 2016

2 verses

Since2003,I've asked God for a verse to hold on to during the coming year.


Some years it's be 1 verse, some years 2, & some years many.


Many years I have wondered why in the world hit seemed God was giving me a verse or a passage.


And then as the year progressed, it became abundantly clear.


Maybe God knew what was up ahead? ;-)


I think these may be 2 verses for 2017.


They are both from the New Living Translation, first edition.



Don't be afraid, for I am with you.

Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you.

I will help you.

I will uphold you with My victorious hand.

Isaiah 41:10



Do not be afraid or discouraged,

for the Lord is the One who goes before you.

He will be with you.

He will neither fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments: