Monday, July 1, 2019

2 verses

Right now in my sequential reading in the Bible, I'm in Psalms (always), Matthew, & Hebrews.

I was scheduled to read Hebrews 10 today.

That chapter holds 2 very important verses for me.

They hold challenges & promises.

These 2 verses have been rattling around in my psyche since at least 2006.

They've been some of the verses for 2014, 2018, & this year, 2019.

Maybe you need to let them sink into your heart &  soul?

Maybe God wants to say something strong & enduring to you, too, through these words, like He has with me for over 13 years.

Read these words slowly & let them marinate in your spirit...



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you.

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36 (NLT, 1st ed.)

No comments: