Friday, February 21, 2020

2 verses

The earliest date I have written in my Bible for these 2 verses in May 7, 2006.

So these 2 verses have been rolling around in my psyche since then.

Six different years it's been one of the passages I feel gives me to hold on to throughout the year  2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

God whispers different parts of it to me over & over again.

"no matter what happens" one part I hear a lot.

"patient endurance is what you need now" is another

And "don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord" is another one.

Maybe God will use these 2 verses to resonate in your heart, guide you when you need it, &/or encourage you when you're down.



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36 (NLT, 1st ed.)

No comments: