Friday, February 5, 2021

2 verses

 These are 2 verses that God has been speaking into my life for almost 15 years.

He first spoke it into my life on 5.7.2006...

(I sometimes date verses when He speaks to me with them.)

He spoke it into my life on 6.28.2017...

And these 2 verses were a part of the verses I feel He wanted me to hang on to during 2014, 2018, 2019, & 2020.

He reminds me of different phrases in these 2 verses frequently over this last decade & a half...

He spoke them into my life again today...

Maybe these 2 verses are some that He would want to speak into your life today?


Hebrews 10:35-36 (NLT, 1st ed.)

Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

No comments: