Tuesday, July 6, 2021

ponder this...

 Ponder this...


God's gifts & His call can never be withdrawn.
Romans 11:29

Now, think about what kind of implications those 9 words have.

Many may say they don't have any "gifts".

I've lived a long time & I've seen a lot - I don't recall ever knowing anyone who didn't have some sort of gifting in some sort of an area that was clearly sort sort of gifting from God.

And perhaps an equal amount of people would say they don't feel His call in area of their lives.

I've lived a long time & I've seen a lot - if anyone is watched long enough it will become evident what would seem to be the thing or the area or areas that God intentionally wants them to express Him.

The sad thing is that over the years, time & time again, I've seen people with gifts & His call settle for the easy way, the safe & good life, or who simply lack the courage or grit to allow either to be expressed in their lives.

The gifts we have been given are never withdrawn - those gifts are designed to benefit & enrich & enable countless people as we journey through this life.

That which God Himself calls us to be & do is never withdrawn - God dreamed each of us up & has a plan for how each of us will fit into the overarching story of humankind.

I've lived too long & I've seen too much...

God's gifts & His call can never be withdrawn.

No comments: