Wednesday, January 4, 2023

2023 verses

 Here's the verses for 2023 that I believe God wants me to hold on to...


I will never leave you or forsake you. Heb 13:5 (life vs)
Do not be afraid or discouraged,
   for the Lord will personally go ahead of you.
He will be with you.
He will neither fail you
   nor abandon you.
Deut 31:8
Jesus replied (to Peter)
You don't understand now what I am doing;
   someday you will.
John 13:7
If you cling to your life,
   you will lose it;
but if you give it up for me,
   you will find it.
Matt 10:39
Then Jesus said,
"Come to me,
   all of you who are weary & carry heavy burdens,
& I will give you rest."
Matt 11:28
Don't worry about anything;
   instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need,
   & thank Him for all He has done.
If you do this,
   you will experience God's peace,
   which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.
His peace will guard your hearts & minds
   as you live in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7
You will keep on guiding me
   with Your counsel,
   leading me to a glorious destiny.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail,
   & my spirit grow weak,
    but God remains the strength of my heart;
   He is mine forever.
Ps 73:24-26
Give all your worries & cares to God,
   for He cares about what happens to you.
1 Peter 5:7
"My gracious favor is all you need.
My power works best in your weakness."
Now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses,
   so that the power of Christ may work through me.
2 Cor 12:9
Don't get tired of doing what is good.
Don't get discouraged
   & give up, f
   for we will reap a harvest of blessing
   at the appropriate time.
Gal 6:9
...lead a life worthy of your calling,
    for you have been called by God.
Eph 4:1
For I can do everything
   with the help of Christ
   who gives me the strength I need.
Phil 4:13
Our God will make you worthy
   of the life to which He called you.
And we pray that God, by His power,
   will fulfill all you good intentions & faithful deeds.
2 Thess 1:11
All of Psalm 139

No comments: