Sunday, April 21, 2024

closing Hebrews

Hebrews 13 

1 Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters. 

2 Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, 

for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! 

3 Remember those in prison, 

as if you were there yourself. 

Remember also those being mistreated, 

as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.

4 Give honor to marriage, 

and remain faithful to one another in marriage. 

God will surely judge people who are immoral 

and those who commit adultery.

5 Don’t love money; 

be satisfied with what you have. 

For God has said,

“I will never fail you.
    I will never abandon you.”

6 So we can say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper,
    so I will have no fear.
    What can mere people do to me?”

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

No comments: