Wednesday, July 25, 2012

word

These are verses God's given me. The Isaiah 41 verses He gave me on April 13, 2010. The rest came on March 31, 2012.

I get the feeling somebody(s) else needs to hear these this morning, too. I know I did. Lemme know if that was you & how they helped.


Isaiah 41:9b For I have chosen you & will not throw you away.

10 Don't be afraid, for I am with you.

Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

     I will strengthen you.

     I will help you.

     I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.


2 Corinthians 4:1Since God in His mercy has given us this wonderful ministry, we never give up.

vs 7 this precious treasure - this light & power that now shine within us - is held in perishable containers, that is,in our weak bodies,

     so everyone can see that our glorious power is from God & is not our own.

vs 8 we are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed & broken.

     we are perplexed, but we don't give up & quit.

vs 9 We are hunted down, but God never abandons us.

     We get knocked down, but we get up again & keep going.

vs 16 That is why we never give up.

     Though our bodies are dying,our spirits are being renewed ever day. 17 For our present troubles are quite small & won't last very long.

vs 18 So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now:

     rather, we look forward to what we have not see.

     For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever.

No comments: