Thursday, March 2, 2017

keep on

Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you.

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36



These 2 verses were verses for the year 3 times, I think.

I guess then it's a major statement by the Lord on my life.

I need to hear this mandate this morning.

Who, besides me, needs to receive it?

Sometimes the path we walk with & for God seems incomprehensible.

But then, we don't see the big picture – we only see what is in front of us.


Read those 2 verses again, slowly, & ask yourself what it means to you & your present day life.


There's so much there, so much to be said about just keeping on, continuing, moving forward, no matter what happens.

No comments: