Thursday, May 2, 2019

coincidence?

You chart the path ahead for me
& tell me where to stop & rest.
Every moment you know where I am.
Psalm 139:3


For there is a wide open door for a great work here,
& many people are responding.
But there are many who oppose me
1 Corinthians 16:9


Be on guard.
Stand true to what you believe.
Be courageous.
Be strong.
And everything you do must be done with love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14



I wonder if these verses indicate a direction I'm to take, something I'm to do...?

The first verse I feel like one of the verses the Lord gave me to hold on to during 2019.

The second & third ones stood out on the page in where I was scheduled to read today.

Is it real, or am I wishful thinking, or reading into them through the lens of my present situation?


Anyone feel anything in their spirit in regards to this?

No comments: