Friday, October 25, 2019

2 verses

Today, my sequential reading in the epistles had me reading in Hebrews 10.

These 2 verses have been a VERY strong presence in my life for over 10 years.

Over & over again, the Lord has used part of them to remind me, to challenge me, or to kick my butt about something.

The translation I have quoted here is from the first edition of the New Living Translation.

If you're interested in how other translators have treated it, look it up on BibleGateway.com.

Anyway, read these 2 verses - maybe God will use them with you somehow.



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36 (NLT, 1st ed.)

No comments: