Monday, April 4, 2011

some verses from this morning

Psalm 49:5 There is no need to fear when times of trouble come,
   when enemies are surrounding me.
vs 10 But as for me, God will redeem my life.
   He will snatch me from the power of death.

Sometimes I don't know why verses come up off the page at me.I just write them down. Usually they have some sort of meaning to my life & situation when I look back & read some of the things I wrote down in the past.



Feel like this is for someone out there - don't know who...

John 7:37b Jesus said, "If you are thirsty,come to Me! 38 If you believe in Me, come & drink! For the Scriptures declare that rivers of living water will flow out from within." 39 When He said "living water," He was speaking of the Spirit, Who would be given to everyone believing in Him.

The Holy Spirit became available to us at Pentecost, & has since been available to all who believe in Jesus as Savior.

No comments: