Friday, November 23, 2012

right living

Right living in a sin-soaked, perverse, perverted world that continually dries to draw us in & drag us down?


Psalm 101

2b I will lead a life of integrity in my home.

3a I will refuse to look at anything vile or vulgar.

4 I will reject perverse ideas & stay away from every evil.


2 Timothy 2

10 I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation & eternal glory in Christ to those God has chosen.

21 If you keep yourself pure, you will be a utensil God can use for His purpose.

Your life will be clean,

     & you will be ready for the Master to use you for every good work.


22 Run from anything that stimulates youth lust.

Follow anything that makes you want to do right.

Pursue faith & love & peace,

& enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord w/ pure hearts.

No comments: