Tuesday, January 8, 2013

different perspectives

This is the verse I feel like God has given me for 2013. It's interesting how it's translated.

As you read this, let the truth this is for you too sink in.



Psalm 32:8

(NIV) The Lord says, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you & watch over you.


(NIV) I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

(ESV) I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

(CEB) I will instruct you and teach you about the direction you should go. I’ll advise you and keep my eye on you.

(KJV) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

(The Message) Let me give you some good advice; I’m looking you in the eye and giving it to you straight

(NASB) I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

(RSV) I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

No comments: