Friday, January 4, 2013

hope

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will work out His plans for my life - for Your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for You made me.


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


Psalm 32:8 The Lord says, I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you & watch over you.



The verse from Psalm 138 came from one of the places where I was reading this morning. The Jeremiah verse popped into my head as I read the Psalm 138 one. The Psalm 32 verse came to mind right after that - it's the verse for 2013.

I need these verses this morning. I'm a little short on hope right now.

I feel like there's someone else out there who does too. Let me know if that's you, will ya?

No comments: