Monday, March 18, 2013

word

Don't know who this is for this morning...


Psalm 30

1 I will exalt you, LORD, for you rescued me.

  You refused to let my enemies triumph over me.

2 O LORD my God, I cried to you for help,

  and you restored my health.

3 You brought me up from the grave, O LORD.

  You kept me from falling into the pit of death.



4 Sing to the LORD, all you godly ones!

  Praise his holy name.

5 For his anger lasts only a moment,

  but his favor lasts a lifetime!

Weeping may last through the night,

  but joy comes with the morning.



6 When I was prosperous, I said,

  "Nothing can stop me now!"

7 Your favor, O LORD, made me as secure as a mountain.

  Then you turned away from me, and I was shattered.



8 I cried out to you, O LORD.

  I begged the Lord for mercy, saying,

9 "What will you gain if I die,

  if I sink into the grave?

Can my dust praise you?

  Can it tell of your faithfulness?

10 Hear me, LORD, and have mercy on me.

  Help me, O LORD."



11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.

  You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,

12 that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.

  O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever!

No comments: