Tuesday, November 13, 2018

poked

These are two verses that God has been using to poke me ever since May, 7, 2006.

At least that's the first date I put next to these verses.

They were also some of the verses of the year back in 2014 - so He poked me all year long with them.

There's another date - 6.28.2017 - He must have poked me again.

And these two verses are also part of the verses for the year in 2018.

Like I said, God has been poking me with these verses plenty over the last 12 years, or more.

Evidently, I haven't learned all I should from them, because He poked me again with them this morning.

And at different times over the years they have spoken to different things in my life or about my life.

And they speak to my life today.

Maybe God will use them to poke you, too?



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36 (NLT, 1st ed.)

No comments: