Friday, February 8, 2019

the focus

Let the words of Christ,

in all their richness,

live in your hearts

& make you wise.

Use His words to teach & counsel each other.

Colossians 3:16



These are words Paul wrote to the followers of Jesus in Colossae.


I'm sure if you have read this blog for any length of time you have noticed I don't write as much comment & commentary as I used to.


As the years have passed (15?!) since I started writing this blog, & as I also have aged, I guess I've begun to feel that my words are less important than the ones I share from the Bible.


Some days, like yesterday, I feel like it better & wiser to simply share the Word & let it speak for itself in ways particular & peculiar to the individual person reading it.


And I must admit, there are some days when I just don't have any words in me, or just maybe I don't have the energy to say them.


I don't have an agenda with this blog. I simply share something from where I'm currently reading the Bible that day. That's all there is to it - nothing grand or glorious.


But one thing I hope I do communicate is that paramount & singular importance of reading the Bible everyday without fail - RTBEDWF


Thanks for reading this blog...

it means a lot to me if you do...

& it also shows you need to get out more!!!  ;-) LOL

No comments: