Monday, December 28, 2009

an end & a beginning

So, the last week of the year 2009...

In the 36 years of ministry I've experienced, 2009 was the very best, so far. ;-)

It was the very best because I didn't make it happen - God made it happen.

And as I look to 2010, what do I know?

Don't cling to your life - Matthew 10:39

Don't worry about your life - Matthew 6:25

God is out there in the future preparing the way for me & mopping up behind me - Psalm 139:5

Sink you roots deep into Him - Colossians 2:7

HERE COMES A NEW ONE!!!

No matter what happens, always be thankful
(for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus)
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I'm on this journey with Him, my Lord, my friend, my wild lover, my Father, My Abba, my... everything.

He dreamed a life for me a gajillion years ago. I'm gonna do all I can to open my life so He can make that dream happen in my life.

What will 2010 look like this time next year?

Don't know.

I'm not afraid. I trust Him.

No comments: