Wednesday, September 14, 2011

being

Revelation 1:8 I am the Alpha & the Omega - the beginning and the end, says the Lord God. I am the One who is, who always was, & who is still to come - the Almighty One.

God doesn't live in the time continuum. He just is. We're the ones who live in time.

So God sees the big picture - of everything: His creation, the earth, everybody, you, me.

It's like He has this big picture of everything. He sees the beginning, the end, & everything in between.

He knows the whole story on everything - including you & me.

I know, I know - I have trouble wrapping my brain around it too.

Just remember we're talking about God here - all knowing, all powerful, all loving, holy beyond imagining.

And He knows everything about us, up to & including how many hairs are on our heads (which for me is getting less & less every day!)

And even though He knows everything about us, He still longs to be intimate with us.

intimate with you...

intimate with me...

wrap your brain around that one

and one day, we will live with Him in His timeless continuum.

No comments: