Thursday, December 6, 2012

encouragement

Sometimes I share verses that mean something to me. Every so often, I share stuff that I feel is for someone else.

This morning is one of those times - I get the feeling this is something for someone who needs encouraging to keep on.

If that's you, this one's for you...


Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unjust.

He will not forget how hard you have worked for him

     and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers,

     as you still do.

11 Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts,

         in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true.

12 Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent.

Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God's promises because of their faith and endurance.

No comments: