Thursday, December 27, 2012

His Word

Psalm 130:5 I am counting on the Lord;

     I have put my hope in His word.


Since 2003, the Lord has given me verses to hold on to each year.

Also, along the way, He's given me verses that have spoken to needs or situations in my life, or in the lives of others.

I can't imagine how I would have made it if He hadn't.

I don't know how I made it through the years when my Bible reading was higgledy-piggledy at best.

I can't imagine not depending completely & utterly on what He says to me through the Bible.


Please read the Bible every day.

God will mess with you.

But His speaking to you through the Bible will quickly become the anchor of your life.

Trust me on this.

It's what the Bible has become, & more importantly, what the Lord has become, to & in me.

No comments: