Wednesday, March 25, 2015

stuff

These are four things that stood out today.

"Be strong & courageous" is phrase that seems to be standing out in the past few days.

I'm not sure exactly what they may mean for me.

I guess time will tell.

Or as a friend of mine in Macon, Ga would say, "I guess we're fixin' to find out!"



Be strong & take courage, all you who put your hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24


You have done so much for those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world. Psalm 31:19b


For there is a wide-open door for a great work here, & many are responding. But there are many who oppose me. 1 Corinthians 16:9


Be on guard.

Stand true to what you believe.

Be courageous.

Be strong.

And everything you do must be done with love.

1 Corinthians 16:13, 14

No comments: