Tuesday, March 10, 2015

what stood out today

Here's some verses that stood out to me this morning...

yes, I know they reveal a lot about the state of mind I'm in right now.

All I know is all I know.

Maybe some of them stand out for you, too?




Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to You for refuge. Psalm 16:1



I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! All the good things I have come from You... Psalm 16:2



I will bless the Lord who guides me. I know the Lord is always with me; I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me. Psalm 16:7a, 8



You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of Your presence... Psalm 16:11a



Go and make disciples of all the nations,

     baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you.

And be sure of this:

     I am with you always,

     even to the end of the age.

Matthew 28:19, 20


You have been given every spiritual gift you need... 1 Corinthians 1:7a


He will keep you strong right up to the end... 1 Corinthians 1:8a


God deliberately chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. 1 Corinthians 1:27a


God chose things despised by the world,

     things counted as nothing at all,

     & used them to bring to nothing what the world considers as important,

     so that no one can boast in the presence of God.

1 Corinthians 1:28, 29

No comments: