Wednesday, May 10, 2017

all I got

Galatians 2:20



My old self has been crucified with Christ.

I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God,

who loved me,

& gave Himself for me. (NIV)



I am no longer driven to impress God.

Christ lives in me.

The life you see me living is not “mine,”

but it is lived by faith in the Son of God,

who loved me

and gave himself for me. (The Message)



I have been crucified with the Anointed One;

I am no longer alive;

but the Anointed is living in me;

and whatever life I have left in this failing body I live by the faithfulness of God’s Son,

the One who loves me

and gave His body on the cross for me. (The Voice)



That is who I am; it's where I'm at.

That's all I got this morning.

Sorry...

No comments: