Monday, June 19, 2017

2017 verses

Just a reminder of the verses I feel like God has given me to hold on to for 2017.


I think I'm a little dim – I didn't notice until late February that these 3 verses all start with “Don't be afraid...” & the beginning of Psalm 37 starts with “Don't worry...”



Don't be afraid, for I am with you.

Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you.

I will help you.

I will uphold you with My victorious hand.

Isaiah 41:10



Do not be afraid or discouraged,

for the Lord is the One who goes before you.

He will be with you.

He will neither fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8



Don' be afraid. Just trust Me.”

Luke 8:50b Jesus is speaking to Jairus.



The other big chunk I feel was given me was Psalm 37, which I quoted in this blog a few days ago.


Go back & read it too, if you didn't read it the other day.

No comments: