Thursday, September 21, 2017

who needs to read this?

Someone needs to read these words of Jesus today?


John 14

1 "Don't let your hearts be troubled. 

Trust in God, 

and trust also in me.

2 There is more than enough room in my Father's home. 

If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?

3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, 

so that you will always be with me where I am.

4 And you know the way to where I am going."



And someone needs to read these encouraging words Moses spoke to Israel as they prepared to enter the Promised Land?


Don't be afraid

or discouraged,

for the Lord is the One who goes before you.

He will be with you.

He will neither fail you or forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8



And one final verse for someone who is holding on by a thread...?


Don't be afraid,

for I am with you.

Don't be dismayed

for I am your God.

I will strengthen you.

I will help you.

I will uphold you with My victorious right hand.

Isaiah 41:10



Read the Bible, every day, without fail.

Love God, love others.

No comments: