Saturday, March 30, 2019

no matter how you translate it

Hebrews 13:5


For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you. (NLT)


for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] (Amplified)


for he himself has said, I will never leave you or abandon you. (CSB)


The Lord has promised that he will not leave us or desert us. (CEV)


God has said, “I will never leave you; I will never run away from you.” (ERV)


Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down, never walk off and leave you,” we can boldly quote, God is there, ready to help; I’m fearless no matter what. Who or what can get to me? (The Message)


God has said, “I will never leave you or let you be alone.” (NLV)


 For hasn’t he promised you, “I will never leave you alone, never! And I will not loosen my grip on your life!” (TPT)


 He has said, “I will never leave you; I will always be by your side.” (The Voice)


God himself has said, `I will never be away from you. I will never leave you alone.' (WE)



( Now any of that will tattoo  😎 )

No comments: