Wednesday, August 19, 2009

strenght & weakness

Psalm 6:2 Have compassion on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my body is in agony. 3 I am sick at heart.

Anyone else feel weak? I'm not talking about like weak to the point of given up. What I'm talking about is weak as in weighed down by the stuff we carry for people?

I'm sorta that way. Sometimes in ministry, the load gets heavy. Walking with people in all their stuff take draw out a lot of your strength.

I don't mind it. And I know as long as I surrender whatever is going on in people's live to our Abba, He will give me more than adequate strength to walk with people.

Sorry if I'm a little fuzzy this morning. It took me a while to get people out of The Warehouse after HOG - we had 60ish, & they just hung around a while.

I love my life ;-)

Thanks, Abba

No comments: