Friday, November 6, 2009

loving

so many people to love, so little time...

I wish there was a way I could get people to reach out & love the people around them.

There are SO many people all around us who have never felt loved. (And sometimes it's the people you least expect!)

There are SO many people who need someone to simply show them how to live.

There are SO many people all around each of us who simply don't have the simple life skills necessary to function in the world today.

I wish there was a way I could start actively encouraging people to start really loving people like I have over the last few years.

(I know that sounds arrogant.)

But I do wish I could reproduce myself, at least that facet of me.

Pastor John encourages us to reproduce who we are. What would be some practical ways I could do that? Any suggestions?

It's just that recently I'm overwhelmed with the vast numbers of people who simply have no love connections in their lives, don't know what it feels like, don't have anyone caring for them, & as a result, simply don't know how to do this thing called life. It's not like I think I'm an expert at functioning in this world, but when SO MANY people have never had anyone show them how to live, it can get more than a little daunting.

Any suggestions?

No comments: