Friday, November 25, 2011

right living

Read this psalm this morning in my sequential Psalms reading that Billy Graham & I do ;-).

I got the feeling I needed to share it for someone who reads these rambles I write each day. Don't know who it's for, but for whoever you are, here it is...

Psalm 101:1 I will sing of your love and justice, LORD.
  I will praise you with songs.

2 I will be careful to live a blameless life—
  when will you come to help me?

I will lead a life of integrity
  in my own home.

3 I will refuse to look at
  anything vile and vulgar.

I hate all who deal crookedly;
  I will have nothing to do with them.

4 I will reject perverse ideas
  and stay away from every evil.

5 I will not tolerate people who slander their neighbors.
  I will not endure conceit and pride.


6 I will search for faithful people
  to be my companions.
Only those who are above reproach
  will be allowed to serve me.

7 I will not allow deceivers to serve in my house,
  and liars will not stay in my presence.

8 My daily task will be to ferret out the wicked
  and free the city of the LORD from their grip.

No comments: