Monday, January 16, 2012

trust

Proverb 3:5-6 The Message
Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
   don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
   He's the one who will keep you on track.


On January 18, 2010, (like 2 yrs ago this coming Wednesday) God gave me these verses, amongst 5 passages, to hold on to during this present season of my life.

To say that I've held on to these verses with a death grip is an understatement.

Many times since, they've kept me from losing what little sanity I have.

Holding on to the central fact that I must trust God & not figure it all out is something that keeps me putting 1 foot in front of the other.

Even in all that has transpired in these last couple 2 yrs, can I say we can trust Him?

Yes.

No comments: