Monday, April 9, 2012

boy, howdy

Isaiah 55

8 "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD.

  "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

(dan note: boy, howdy!)

9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,

  so my ways are higher than your ways

  and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.


Sometimes, when I feel the most clueless (& I feel clueless all the time now), I try to remember who I am & Who it is I'm hooked up with in the journey of life.

I see things only from a VERY limited prospective. God sees the BIG picture, all the time.

And He lets me see parts of that BIG picture on a "need to know" basis.

Evidently, I haven't needed to know much lately.

Or maybe it would scare me too much & I mess it up.

Or I'd try to make it happen.

I don't know - we'll see, eventually

No comments: