Tuesday, April 10, 2012

what to do

These are some verses that came up off the page today for me.I don't know if they are specifically just for me, or if there is someone, or more than 1 person, who needs to hear this word besides me.

Let me know if these were helpful to you, or spoke to something going on with you right now.


Isaiah 56:1 Be just & fair to all, says the Lord. Do what is right & good, for I am coming soon to rescue you.


Psalm 57:2 I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill His purpose in me.

3a He will send help from Heaven to save me.



James 1:5 If you need wisdom - if you want to know what God wants you to do - ask Him,& He will gladly tell you. He will not resent your asking.

6a But when you ask Him, be sure that you really expect Him to answer.

No comments: