Tuesday, April 3, 2012

morning readings

It's interesting to me how the Lord sometimes strings together stuff from each of the places I read in the Bible.

 Isaiah 49:4 My work all seems so useless!

     I have spent my strength for nothing & to no purpose at all.

          Yet I leave it all in the Lord's hand;

             I will trust God for my reward.

(dan note: anybody ever feel like that?)


vs 8 This is what the Lord says:

     "At just the right time, I will respond to you..."


Psalm 50:15 Trust Me in your times of trouble,

     & I will rescue you,

        & you will give me glory.


vs 23 But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors Me.

     If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.


2 Corinthians 7:1 Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body & spirit.

No comments: