Friday, November 14, 2014

2015?

So far, it kinda sorta looks like these are verses God wants me to hold on to during 2015.

I'm gonna let them kind of bubble & boil around in my spirit & see if it feels right for them to be the ones for next year.

Please understand that I don't feel like I pick these - I depend on God to lead me to verses I think He wants me to hold on to.

I don't engage my preferences.

He knows what's ahead for me in 2015.

So I want HIM to pick the verses so I'll have something substantially power to help me walk through whatever in ahead.

This is the 12th year I've sought verses like this.

Trust me, I never would have made it through any given year's events if it hadn't been for the verses I feel He gives me.



Don't worry about anything;

     instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need,

     &thank Him for all He has done.

If you do this, you will experience God's peace,

     which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.

His peace will guard your heart & minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7



You will keep on guiding me w/ Your counsel,

     leading me to a glorious destiny.

Whom have I in heaven but You?

I desire You more than anything on earth.

My health may fail,

     & my spirit grow weak;

   He is mine forever.

Psalm 73:24-26



No matter what happens,

     always be thankful,

     for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 4:18


********

And these next 3 passages are hold overs from this year, 2014...



Don't throw away this confident trust in the Lord,

     no matter what happens.

Remember the great reward it brings you!

Patient endurance is what you need now,

     so you will continue to do God's will.

Then you will receive all that He has promised.

Hebrews 10:35-36



So take a new grip w/ your tired hands,

     & stand firm on your shaky legs.

Mark out a straight path for your feet.

     The those who follow you,

     though they are weak & lame,
   
     will not stumble & fall

     but will become strong.

Hebrews 12:12-13



By His mighty power at work within us,

     (God) is able to accomplish

        infinitely more

     than we would ever dare to ask

     or hope.

     Ephesians 3:20

No comments: