Saturday, July 23, 2016

He's got our 6

Let's think about our lives.

Let's think about the things that worry us.

Or the family members who stress us.

Friends who concern us, or drive us crazy.

Situations that defeat us.

Things that baffle us.

Areas of our lives about which we are clueless.

Things that run us crazy all. the. time.

The seemingly impossible place(s) our lives seem to be in.


And then let's let these words of Jesus sink into our hearts.



John 16:33b


Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. (NLT)


In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.] (Amplified)


In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world! (ERV)


In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. (ESV)


You will find trouble in the world—but, never lose heart, I have conquered the world! (J B Phillips)


In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world. (The Message)


In this world you will have trouble, but be brave! I have defeated the world.” (NCV)


In this world you will have trouble. But be encouraged! I have won the battle over the world. (NIRV)


In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (NIV)


The world will trouble you much. But be glad. I have power over the world. (WE)


In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order. (The Voice)

No comments: