Monday, October 24, 2016

2 verses, for you, maybe?

This morning I read in 1 Kings 17, Psalms 93, John 20, & 1 Peter 1.

There was a LOT of good stuff in those books.

But while looking through the verses I feel like God has given me to hold on to, these 2 verses stood out, & I couldn't get away from them.

I don't know where most of y'all are in your lives. Maybe these verses will speak to your situation & to your needs.

They're good words in general, maybe God will use them to speak to you in the specific.



Jeremiah 17 (NLT, 1st ed.)

7 "But blessed are those who trust in the LORD

  and have made the LORD their hope and confidence.

8 They are like trees planted along a riverbank,
  with roots that reach deep into the water.
Such trees are not bothered by the heat
  or worried by long months of drought.
Their leaves stay green,

  and they go right on producing delicious fruit.

No comments: