Sunday, October 9, 2016

w/o fail

Hebrews 4

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful.

It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword,

cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow.

It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God.

Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes,

and he is the one to whom we are accountable.



For over a decade now, one of the central things I believe is that we ALL should read the Bible every day,without fail.

Everybody.

At the same time, I always warn people that if they do, God will mess with them - & He will start messing with them in the very areas they LEAST want Him to focus His attention on.

The Bible can be a GREAT comfort, but at the same time can make life very uncomfortable.

Why?

Because it is God Himself talking to us through it.

I have people tell me often that they just don't see to hear from God all that much.

When I hear that, I always think to myself, “you must not read the Bible very much!”

I don't have very much trouble getting God to speak t me about most anything.

Actually, I can't seem to get Him so shut up!


If you want to hear from God, read the Bible every day, without fail.

If you want to know what He wants you to be or do, read the Bible every day, without fail.

If you find yourself in an impossible place, read the Bible every day, without fail.

No matter what, no matter the circumstances, no matter what you facing or thinking, read the Bible every day, without fail.


Read the Bible every day, without fail.

No comments: