Sunday, July 2, 2017

23 three ways

Psalm 23 (NLT)

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I have all that I need.

2 He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.

3   He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
4 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

5 You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.

You honor me by anointing my head with oil.

  My cup overflows with blessings.
6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life,

and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.




Psalm 23 (The Message)

1-3 God, my shepherd!

    I don’t need a thing.

You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction.

4 Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I’m not afraid when you walk at my side.


Your trusty shepherd’s crook makes me feel secure.



5 You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies.


You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing.



6 Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life.


I’m back home in the house of God for the rest of my life.









Psalm 23 (The Voice)
1The Eternal is my shepherd, He cares for me always.

2 He provides me rest in rich, green fields beside streams of refreshing water.


    He soothes my fears;



3 He makes me whole again, steering me off worn, hard paths to roads where truth and righteousness echo His name.



4 Even in the unending shadows of death’s darkness, I am not overcome by fear.

Because You are with me in those dark moments, near with Your protection and guidance, I am comforted.




5 You spread out a table before me, provisions in the midst of attack from my enemies;

You care for all my needs, anointing my head with soothing, fragrant oil, filling my cup again and again with Your grace.


6 Certainly Your faithful protection and loving provision will pursue me where I go, always, everywhere.


I will always be with the Eternal, in Your house forever.






No comments: