Saturday, July 8, 2017

Jesus says come

This is Jesus talking here...


Maybe your life isn't easy, for whatever reason.


Maybe the knot at the end of your rope feels like it's coming undone.


If so, these 3 verses are for you.


The verses from The Message Bible really hit the nail on the head....



Matthew 11:28-30


28 Then Jesus said,

"Come to me,

all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens,

and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you.

Let me teach you,

because I am humble and gentle at heart,

and you will find rest for your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy to bear,

and the burden I give you is light." (NLT)



Are you tired?

Worn out?

Burned out on religion?

Come to me.

Get away with me

and you’ll recover your life.

I’ll show you how to take a real rest.

Walk with me and work with me;

watch how I do it.

Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.

I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.

Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” (The Message)

No comments: