Saturday, January 27, 2018

weak vis a vis strong

This is Paul, writing to the followers of Jesus in Corinth...




1 Corinthians 12

7 even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God, 

to keep me from becoming proud, 

I was given a thorn in my flesh, to keep me from becoming proud.



  8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away.

9 Each time he said, 

"My grace is all you need. 

My power works best in weakness." 

So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, 

so that the power of Christ can work through me.

10 That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, 

and in the insults, 

hardships, 

persecutions, 

and troubles that I suffer for Christ. 


For when I am weak, 

then I am strong.




"My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." 


For when I am weak, then I am strong.



How do those 2 statement apply in your life?

I've got to think about how they apply to me in my present paradigm...

No comments: