Wednesday, November 12, 2008

just a thot

Back in January, 2005, God literally started waking me up at 5 a.m. - it took me a couple of weeks to figure out He wanted me to get up, read the Bible, & listen to Him. And it's not groggy waking up - it's HELLO! I'M AWAKE!!! (You HAVE to understand I LOVE to sleep!)

And He's been talkin' my hind legs off each morning ever since.

Now I get up between 4 & 4:30 a.m. each morning. No, I'm not holy. LOL!!! I just wake up - God does it. And I just sin less when I get up, read, & listen, than when I don't.

I said all that to say this - I got up this morning and, once again, He spoke right to the heart of an issue I'm dealing with - spoke in just the right way to address where I'm at right now.

All I can say to you is start getting up a little earlier in the morning, when your day is fresh, read the Bible, & listen, & just see what He'll say to you.

It's miraculous...

and life-changing.

I love y'all

No comments: