Friday, January 23, 2009

letting loose

Matthew 10:39 If you cling to your life, you will lose it; if you give up your life for Me, you will find it.

Here's the deal - if we grasp the life we're now living, if we hold on to our petty conveniences & securities, we miss the BOG life God's dreamed for us.

If we let go of our life; if we open our hand & surrender it, that frees God up to give us the life He dreamed for us a gajillion years ago.

Now, which life would we want; which life would be better suited for who we are?!

We just have to say yes to the 'ever's - whoever, whateverr, wherever, whenever, however. The rest god will take care of.

How do I know?

I'm livin' it right now & have been for the last year.

I don't know what's around the corner, but I know Who's got the whole thing under control!

Scary & risky? Yep

Do I feel more alive than I ever have? You bet!

You do it too - don't cling to your life - let Him handle it - let it go & say yes to the 'ever's

;-)

No comments: