Saturday, February 21, 2009

what's really going on

Sometimes, what we think we're doing isn't what we're really doing.

Last night, we had a HOG game night at SportsTowne. I thought last night's game night was about getting any who wanted to, to get together, play game, have fun, be together, & get to know each other better.

And maybe that's what it was all about for everyone else. For me, last night was about learning something important about someone & making stronger connection.

I thought my purpose was to facilitate the event. Nope, it was to learn something crucial about someone.

I always find it interesting when I find out that what I thought was supposed to be going on, wasn't - & what's really supposed to go on, does.

It pays to stay alert to life, & watch for what's really going on...


No comments: