Saturday, May 30, 2009

one day at a time

Psalm 110: 2 The Lord will extend your powerful dominion from Jerusalem.
vs 3c - ...your vigor will be renewed each day like the morning dew.
vs 5 - The Lord stands at your right hand to protect you.

I woke up around 1:30 & started thinking about what's up ahead for The Warehouse & downtown.

It was pretty overwhelming. So I got up, talked briefly to Will, who was reading his Bible (yes, he's SO holy! ;-), & then read some in mine.

What are the coincidental chances of me reading Psalm 110 this morning, when I was needing to read those 3 verses & have some tangible encouragement from my Abba Father?

It wasn't coincidental.

Thanks, Abba. Help me not be overwhelmed with all that You've planned for The Warehouse & downtown. I know You're in charge. I know You'll give me whatever strength & grace I need. I also know that You strength works best in my weakness. And I'm really weak. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for sustaining me. Thanks for being You.
I love you, Abba

No comments: