Monday, July 15, 2013

keep on

When I read these two verses this morning, the words that stood out we "keep on..."

I needed to hear that this morning. I needed to hear God say something about my direction.

He just seemed to say to keep moving forward, to move on.

What are you asking for?

What are you looking for?

What door do you long to have swing open?

Maybe you need to hear that this morning, too?

Let me know if you did.

And let's keep on, together...


Luke 11:9 so I (Jesus) tell you,

     Keep on asking,

        & you will be given what you ask for.


     Keep on looking,

        & you will find.


     Keep on knocking,

        & the door will be opened.



10 For everyone who asks,

        receives.

Everyone who seeks,

     finds.

And the door is opened to everyone who knocks.

No comments: