Sunday, July 28, 2013

tired

1 Corinthians 15:58c ...nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

(that verse stood out this morning while I was reading. It's good to be reminded of that when sometimes it seems like our lives aren't making any kind of a dent in the people & situations around us.

*******

We have a verse on the front of our refrigerator. It's been there a few years now. It's a promise God gave me about someone. And Lynn & I hold on to that promise for that person.

When I saw it yesterday I got the feeling I should share it this morning because someone may need to read it this today.

It's a promise God gives us all. Read it slowly & absorb it...


Galatians 6:9

So don't get tired of doing what is good.

     Don't get discouraged & give up,

for we will reap a harvest of blessing

   at the appropriate time.

No comments: